Sunday, January 6, 2013

Back

For some reason I've been a little out of touch with my blogging, if you can call it that. More like you never call and ask me how I'm doing so I write it online for you to read at your convenience. Anyway, tomorrow is the start of the my last semester here at COMP-NW assuming I pass my boards and don't fail a class this semester. I didn't get a snack from the store yesterday =( Kristen got hummus for herself and nothing for me because I couldn't name anything specific. I actually just put this out there to tease her because ... it's funny. I'm going to have to start naming off food at random now just so I get something. But at least we have dinner tonight. Already starving. On the 1-4 church schedule. I thought I got out of this when I finally got married. I hate 1-4. Anything is better than this stuff. Now you have to actually fast for 24 hours :P and on top of that my study schedule is going to be way off. But at least this is only one semester. At least when I was single and going to the YSA ward I could always skip out and go to the family ward early and no one was the wiser. Now I can't and it sucks. Ah I remember now why I don't blog anymore. I don't have anything to say at all. I went to Texas one last time and said goodbye to that house. Um yeah Since I've been here I after our christmas trip I've lived in my pjs I think. Although to be fair I've gone out every night I think. I thought that since Kristen is about to be a single woman again that she should at least see me the days before I leave. that's about it As you can see nothing new is happening... hopefully once i get into rotations I will have something to talk about

1 comment:

  1. Nothing to say?!? How was Christmas, did you get a good haul, what'd you get Kristen, what'd you do for New Year's Eve, how's the calling going teaching those kidlens, had any good food lately, seen any good movies, is Kristen pregnant yet, how does it feel to almost be in your 30th year of life (fogey), were you the one that taught Tycho that Aang is on par with Jesus (so blasphemous I don't even know where to start), how was your anniversary, etc etc I could go on...

    I live in pjs too! Cyber five! Oh, and I totes understand the whole store-snack incident. 'Swhat you get for not making a decision. Jacob can probably empathize as that has happened to him before...

    ReplyDelete