Saturday, October 29, 2011

Of the beginning of days

If you got that quote, my hat is off to you. Anyway as anatomy has come and gone, the stresses of school sometimes overwhelm. Starting this blog will hopefully channel some of my pent-up aggression and stress into a more appropriate outlet. It seems like for medical studies you go from no information and 0% difficultly in learning material to overload of information and 100% difficulty. Learning from past mistakes, hopefully, I'll keep up with the material better. Don't know exactly how I feel about this new MCBM class. No accountability like the quizzes did for us in anatomy. 6 hours, on average, sitting in class is also kind of painful. Especially if you're like me and sleep easily. So AMPs might become my new best friend at 10 a.m.

I don't have much to write for now. This is a new experience for me so I'm starting off easy, but don't worry it'll start pouring here soon

No comments:

Post a Comment