Thursday, June 7, 2012

Looking Back

One weekend away from completing the first year of medical school. Would I have done this if I had know beforehand the amount of time and how different, as well as what I would have to lose and change in my life. Probably but I wish that I had know this before I came here. The learning curve was steep indeed. I might even have gone on to do a masters in anesthesiology or maybe even a Ph.D before applying to medical school. Lived life for a few years before getting everything ripped away. On the other hand if I hadn't gotten married in December, probably never would have gotten married in school, because let's face it, I have no time. I might steal time from other things but there is never enough time to do everything. And let's face it there are no LDS girls up here either

1 comment:

  1. Let's face it, there is never enough time to do everything, even when you're not in medical school. That's life.

    I also enjoy playing the what-if game. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete