Tuesday, January 17, 2012

First Hurdle

Well baring all the scores changing and me doing worse than I have in the past I pasted the first hurdle of this semester of medical school. I got exactly average apparently 88 out of 108 questions. Somehow I have given up trying to excel in the classes. But I hope that I at least get average more or less. Ever since I've been married, it seems a whole lot more intense and bearing. I feel like I have to get better scores and do more since now it's not just myself I am going to school for, but rather Kristen is depending more on me. That sucks.
Got a call from Sarah today, or rather I called her twice and she finally picked up so I am stockpiling Sobe Adrenalins for my dad for father's day apparently.
Maybe I should start looking at cruise liner costs now that the liner crashed this last weekend. A horrible tragedy, but if it makes cruises more affordable maybe something good comes out of bad things.
I am at a lost of what to do today... I have all this time but none of the video games I currently have aren't too appealing, what to do, what to do. It would help if we have something at our house, but we don't, we have basically a bare house. I guess I'll put pictures up when I find a website to post pictures. I've gotten tired putting everything on facebook. Until then don't worry, I have the pictures of the house on my computer saved so just need time. I might do that when I get home in a few minutes.
Well it's a relief that the test is over, hope everything is good out there
ZAC

No comments:

Post a Comment