Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back to School

For the few of you who so avidly looked forward to my infrequent writings, I must apologize since the new wife, cruise, and driving back up to Oregon has sapped away my time to do really anything.
Yesterday I was driving in the heart of northern California forests and trying not to fall asleep or hit a deer. The next day I am back in school wishing I had more time to sleep. I didn't sleep enough this vacation, dang schedule lol. I was waking up on the cruise at around 7-730 every day,which is totally unacceptable in my opinion. So I wish I had all the time in the world to write something nice to say,and explain everything to you all, or you 2-3. But I don't, I am actually writing in the middle of class so I can listen and not fall asleep in class(since they are here in Lebanon today). But I wish I could not pay so much attention and give you guys all the juice details about the last 3 weeks of my life, but you'll just have to actually get in touch with me in real life to hear about anything cool.
What else could I say to wet your whistle? I have no clue, although the cruise was amazing. If any one wants to go on a cruise with us, just let us know.
Till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment