Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Life Update

I felt like I should write something again even though I don't really have a lot going on. There was this one thing with Kristen, but I'll get to that in a bit. Also as everyone here knows by now, we're be going down to Texas for Spring Break.

Anyway the big Kristen this of the week. I put a folder that has all my little games in it, and apparently wanted to be a little funny. I put layers of files in files all saying don't look or trust me don't go further etc. I even put a file in there that runs a unlimited loop of files. But anyway, the first one on the desktop says Kristen don't look. She found out about it and instead of trusting me she got super curious. I talked to her about it and said not to worry. She would just feel bad if she stole into it and looked. I asked her to just trust me. Needless to say that night she was restless as we tried to go to sleep. The next morning after I showered and went downstairs she was in our recliner and there she was crestfallen. First words out of her mouth were "...I looked" , and "I'm sorry" One more thing she'll never live down in the next 20 years! Where is the trust?!?(sarcastic remark)

Sarah's blender really does blend very well. We used it Sunday night actually. I've been trying to not study so much on Sunday and we had a pretty nice lazy Sunday. In the end we made milkshakes, not smoothies, since fruit is expensive. No wooden splinters no nothing, actually it was pretty amazing. 3 blades in a blender work wonders. Whowza!
We also started using the crock pot as well, twice in one week. It was pretty good too, we had a nice Sunday lunch/dinner. Cookies have stopped being made at our house, I think I ate too many too fast and she couldn't keep up so just gave up, I'm a monster... a cookie monster.
This weekend I also started on an indoor soccer team. We are all from the medical school basically, and I just started it seems to be a fun time. I scored a goal and did some good passing/setting some people up. That might have been because I came on after half-time, and they were all tired and I was fresh, but I would hope that it is because of my mad baller skillz

And a last note I'll look in my pictures and see if there is anything worth putting up. The first is Kristen's first attempt at bread, and the next one is the cookie jar... empty unfortunately


3 comments:

  1. I seriously laughed a lot at this post. So thanks for that. Also, WHAT ARE THESE CROCKPOT RECIPES?!?! I've been trying to jump on the crockpot bandwagon, and I've found a few good ones. So, do share, or tell Kristen to share, for those of us that are crockpot-challenged.

    That wasn't very nice of you to do. And your little challenge didn't have anything to do with trust. Boo.

    The picture of the bread reminds me of this:
    http://pinterest.com/pin/139541288423807112/

    Nailed it! hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. No but it was very funny seeing that she couldn't stay away for 12 hrs... and she was sleeping for all of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Zach, how could you be so mean to your sweet wife! I wouldn't make you any cookies after a stunt like that.

    On the other hand, does she not know you well enough to know that it had to be a ploy? You have it in you to be a much better "evil villain" than that. If you did turn out to be a serial killer, she'd be the last to know...

    Also, tell Kristen her yeast is either dead - or the water was either too hot (and killed them) or too cold (and didn't activate them). That should fix your bread problems...

    ReplyDelete