Sunday, December 11, 2011

Final Push

Well we're almost done with 1/8 of my school and it's gone by so fast. The good and the bad. I have 3 hours of lecture left, 3 days of studying, and 1 boss of a final. Then I'll be free for the next 2 weeks! I'll be able to go to Texas, relax, marry the woman I love, and let's face it, I'll get to have sex! Now I know that's the naughty "s" word but hey it's 2 weeks before my marriage I can talk about that. But unfortunately that's not the topic of tonight's blog(although you guys who do read this should stay tuned, that one should be a good on!).
It's hard to imagine that 4 months have already come and gone. I've gone through so much material it's crazy what they force into your brain in medical school. What's even crazier is how much your brain can fit!
The funny thing is I know I only need a mid-high 50s to pass the test, so on one hand I am not worried about it, but on the other hand, I am worried because of all the MCBM tests, this one is the most biochemistry of all. I just want to get through medical in one piece, get a residency I can live with, finish up all my COMLEX tests with passing grades and have a nice life with Kristen. Is that too much to ask? I think not

One day, just need to keep trucking, praying, studying, and seducing Kristen and everything will turn out okay

No comments:

Post a Comment