Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Randomness

As I sit here wasting time I was wondering if ppl read these or not, well besides Kristen because she's obsessed with me.

Anyway as the last of the weeks wind down for my first semester I am getting more and more fried lol. Of course, but at least it is only one class really left. My basic science class and that is going to end in just over a week. That feels good just saying that, in fact I think I said that out loud just now. 12.5% DONE!

Anywho

My life isn't up to much these days really, in fact I live at the school as usual, going home whenever I need to sleep. I will be glad to be closer to the school, I might be able to walk home from school when I live on Academy, sure save on gas, but then, my routine stop by McDonalds for a McChicken and fries will fall by the wayside... sad

Anyway as you can see I don't have much to say unless you want to hear about phosphorylase kinase or glycogen syntase... probably not

Ok

No comments:

Post a Comment