Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Drudgery

Bad Zac, I know not writing like like 2 weeks. Anyways it's been a crazy couple of weeks with this last class, OMM, and ECM all rolled into one. Passed another class happily, and this one means I'm actually getting better at guessing because it wasn't because I knew what the heck they were asking about half the time. It's kind of like 3 or 4th questions. The we expect you to know the basics and the under the basics, but out of everything let's make you think and hope you get a 3rd order question. Anyway next test is a week away so it's time to get cracking for that.

I don't have much information for you guys this round I'm sorry. I did pass Blood and Lymph. I am doing service at the high school. Other than that life is pretty rough for Kristen since I'm gone all the time and don't ever seem to do much with her. But maybe she doesn't hate me too much by the end of the school year/end of medical school.

Zac

No comments:

Post a Comment