Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Aftermath

Exhaustion is a hard way to die I've decided. Sad part is, all my studying this weekend didn't seem to help me at all for my OMT testing. I just prayed that I passed both the practical and the written(not that I'm expecting it honestly) I hope that things work out or this is going to be a bad holiday with one unhappy Zac. On the other hand I don't have a test for at least a few weeks, that almost makes me happy. I do have the OSCE this Monday which needs some serious work done before I will feel ready to do it. After my last score from 2 weeks ago, I need some a lot of work actually to get the grade I need or feel comfortable with. The talking isn't so hard, being with a patient, but the writing down everything they want us to write and be organized is a huge problem for me. Kristen is going to be a little disappointed that I have so much to do this weekend while she is up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment