Saturday, November 19, 2011

Test Weekends

When is enough enough? Studying for 50 hours in a weekend is crazy, and I don't know how many times I can do this until I go berserk. I don't think these people want me to help them with student ambassador much longer because I'll basically tell them to run like crazy and never go to medical school because it just isn't worth it to do it. Why submit yourself to all this when in reality being a doctor isn't what most people think. They see the prestige and the honor and all that crap, it's not really all that. It's work, it's a business, it's trying to make due and not get sued because people think that doctors are perfect when they really aren't. Is giving up your life worth this? Of course they only tell you all this stuff after you get out of your undergrad and into medical school itself.

I should have been a business major

No comments:

Post a Comment