Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Rant

I know I promised all those out there that don't read this , the amazing story of my discussion with Kristen, but sadly this just came up. I learned 15 minutes ago that our scores for MCBM weren't our own. Sadly someone was skipped during the grading and we got someone else's grade after letter L in last names. So basically "my" score wasn't mine, and I didn't really get a good above average grade. Sadly I got 6 point below average and a final score 10% under what I had thought. All because the medical school put grades out a little too fast and totally destroyed my self confidence. I thought I was on par, and on the right road to studying and doing well and suddenly I saw I need to improve and change, doing different things.
I remember the old days of undergrad that if things were done in your favor on accident they wouldn't take that away. I know things are different in graduate school, but I really wanted a good school and now I have a good score - 11%
Screw you medical school, screw you...


If you are offended by my blatant use of those words right there, I apologize. But it's true

No comments:

Post a Comment