Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Touch

Yesterday was another day of waking up around just after 7:00 classes until 6:00 and finally leaving the medical school around 11:30. In spite of all this, I still didn't get done reviewing around 120 slides. It's kind of sad that the only way I know that time is passing is because when I leave a studying room for a snack or drink, it goes from light to dark. One can spend hours by them self if they aren't studying in a group. Sometimes it makes one desperate for any sort of interaction or contact with other "human beings". Some days I think it's almost worth paying $50 for a nice massage just to have that 45 minutes of physical contact of another person, as well as it feels really good.

Of all the hardships medical school had promises, the last one I thought would be something like this. Especially since Kristen is only about 2000 miles away. Sadly this doesn't get better from what I hear, even worse for her apparently. 1st I'm a guy, that's already hard for girls since we all know that girls are "different". Built different, different feelings, wants, and needs. None of which seem to be conducive to the medical school environment. 2nd is that of everything that happens these days; it tends to not be about the s.o. and apparently that's a no go for girls for some reason. I don't know why that is, but I guess some people really do believe that it's all about them. (Not that I think it's all about you Kristen of course)
I think I might be rambling just a little bit right about now

Moral of the story is life would be much better if Kristen was here to cuddle with me

No comments:

Post a Comment