Friday, November 11, 2011

Trust

Tonight, despite having a rough week ahead, of both Kristen and I, we took time out of our schedules to just talk. We talked most of my night and probably all of hers. She was very understanding. I know that a lot of times I get on her for being queen of her own world, but I know she loves me and tries hard to remember me. Once again I won't talk about what we talked about, only know that it was surely hard for her to go all in like she did. She let us talk about the wedding and was very accepting of my thoughts. When subjects turned hard for her, she didn't complain or even once say she'd talk some other time; she knew it was important to me and took it in stride. Ever since we had that talk on Sunday night/Monday morning she has actively sought to become more of a woman, more of what I said I needed. I wonder if I have become more of the type of man she needs. I know at times I've complained(sometimes a lot) her, but in the end I always realize I'm definitely marrying up. Plus she's sexy, even if she doesn't know that... okay probably out of context for that last comment, but I know she's going to read that and think it's super awkward.

Anyway I just wanted Kristen to know I appreciate all she does for me. I know it's not always the easiest, and the next 4 years ahead of us are definitely not the easiest for her(I'm getting off easy compared to her). Somehow she still works on being that better person, and I do appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment